Asked By: Lucas Fahey
Date created: Sat, Feb 20, 2021 5:28 AM
Date updated: Wed, Jun 29, 2022 6:17 PM
Categories: Acid stains stainless steel
Video answer: How to clean stainless steel jewelry: cleaning stainless steel - sears
Top best answers to the question «How to make stainless steel jewelry shiny»
#2 Baking Soda + Water
- In a small bowl, combine 2 parts baking soda to 1 part water to make a paste.
- Dip a soft-bristle toothbrush into the mixture.
- Gently scrub your jewelry item with toothbrush + mixture.
- Plug sink and rinse jewelry item with warm water.
- Pat the jewelry item dry with a soft towel.
Video answer: Diy jewelry cleaner! look how shiny my jewelry came out!