Which is the correct antonym for brilliant?
- Top best answers to the question «Which is the correct antonym for brilliant»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which is the correct antonym for brilliant?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 22 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Which is the correct antonym for brilliant»
foolish, zany, stupid, mad, tomfool, conservative, silly, typical, nonsensical, leaden, understated, unintellectual, cockeyed, dulled, subtle, unintelligent, half-baked, unimportant, unnoteworthy, cuckoo, insignificant, empty-headed, slow, unnoticeable, ignorant, ordinary, regular, sunless, vacuous, normal, nutty, ...
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which is the correct antonym for brilliant?» often ask the following questions:
👉 What is the antonym for brilliant?
What does the word brilliant mean?
- (ˈbrɪljənt) adj. 1. shining with light; sparkling. 2. (Colours) (of a colour) having a high saturation and reflecting a considerable amount of light; vivid. 3. outstanding; exceptional: a brilliant success. 4. splendid; magnificent: a brilliant show.
- Which brilliant ascension stone chest?
- Are you brilliant brilliant brilliant?
- Jewelry or jewellery – which is correct?
👉 What is the antonym of brilliant?
1 299 opposites of brilliant- words and phrases with opposite meaning. Lists. synonyms
- Saphirine or sapphirine - which is correct?
- Which diamond cut is most brilliant?
- Which portmanteu for brilliant event 2?
👉 What is the antonym of the word brilliant?
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «Which is the correct antonym for brilliant?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is an antonym for jewelry?
- An antonym for jewelry is plainness. Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com!
Which brand of brilliant white is best?
Which brand of Brilliant White is best? Millenniumds PPS Apprentice. I've been asked to quote on a job to paint a new open plan bungalow with the brightest... Wayners I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat Bar Member. I've always thought valspar trade brilliant while was the best and... Peter Humphreys "it's a ...
Which decks are suited for brilliant fusio?
What’s brilliant is that you can treat yourself to a Fusio-Dose treatment during every salon visit. 8. There are 5 incredible boosters, that can answer your hair goals aspirations: Booster Brilliance (for extra shine), Booster Reconstruction (for extra strength), Booster Nutrition (for extra nutrition), Booster Cicafibre (for extra hydration), Booster Genesis & Booster Discipline (for anti ...
Which diamond cut is the most brilliant?
Round brilliant cut diamonds which are “modified” to feature a higher number of facets, such as 63, 81, 100, etc., are frequently marketed as being the “brightest” or “most brilliant” diamonds, however this is because the flashes of light produced by the diamond are smaller in size and cannot be interpreted by our eyes as color… but the marketing guru’s behind these brands never seem to address that fact.
Which is better: brilliant or khan academy?
In terms of courses, Khan Academy has a wider range of topic courses, but Brilliant provides more in depth-courses to mathematics and the sciences. Khan Academy has good videos to compensate for that however. It honestly depends on what you want to focus on, if you prefer the sciences to the arts, then use Brilliant Premium.
Which shape of diamond is most brilliant?
The round brilliant cut is by far the most popular diamond shape available. As we mentioned in our round cut diamond buying guide , diamonds in this shape account for approximately 75% of all diamonds sold worldwide.
Brilliant at or brilliant in?
Brilliant definition is - very bright : glittering. How to use brilliant in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of brilliant.
Which is the correct chemical formula for actinolite?
- - Actinolite or Tremolite composed of tiny, interwoven, fibrous crystals that forms a tough, hairlike mass. - Form of Actinolite where the magnesium is wholly replaced by iron. Ferro-actinolite is scientifically regarded as a distinct mineral species with a chemical formula of Ca2Fe5Si8O22(OH)2
Which is the correct chemical formula for aegirine?
- Aegirine has the chemical formula Na Fe Si 2 O 6 in which the iron is present as Fe 3+. In the aegirine-augite series the sodium is variably replaced by calcium with iron (II) and magnesium replacing the iron (III) to balance the charge.
Which is the correct chemical formula for elbaite?
- Elbaite. Elbaite, a sodium, lithium, aluminium boro - silicate, with the chemical composition Na(Li 1.5 Al 1.5 )Al 6 Si 6 O 18 (BO 3) 3 (OH) 4, is a mineral species belonging to the six-member ring cyclosilicate tourmaline group. Elbaite forms three series, with dravite, with fluor-liddicoatite, and with schorl.
Which is the correct chemical formula for scheelite?
- Jump to navigation Jump to search. Scheelite is a calcium tungstate mineral with the chemical formula CaWO4. It is an important ore of tungsten (wolfram). Well-formed crystals are sought by collectors and are occasionally fashioned into gemstones when suitably free of flaws.
Which is the correct chemical formula for sphalerite?
- Ancient miners did not like finding sphalerite in their ore. The chemical formula of sphalerite is ZnS - zinc sulfide. This chemical formula represents sphalerite in its pure form, but it is much more commonly found with significant amount of other elements substituting zinc.
Which is the correct formula for a cordierite?
- Cordierite (mineralogy) or iolite (gemology) is a magnesium iron aluminium cyclosilicate. Iron is almost always present and a solid solution exists between Mg-rich cordierite and Fe-rich sekaninaite with a series formula: (Mg,Fe) 2Al 3(Si 5AlO 18) to (Fe,Mg) 2Al 3(Si 5AlO 18).
Which is the correct formula for elbaite endmember?
- Elbaite forms three series, with dravite, with fluor-liddicoatite, and with schorl. Due to these series, specimens with the ideal endmember formula are not found occurring naturally.
Which is the correct name for chrysocolla chalcedony?
- The name "chrysocolla chalcedony" is appropriate if the person using the name knows that their material contains chrysocolla. The name "gem silica chrysocolla" is a misnomer because chrysocolla is not the primary constituent. "Gem silica" is the most appropriate name.
Which is the correct spelling barite or baryte?
- This mineral has always been spelled "Barite" in the United States. In the United Kingdom, the spelling has traditionally been "Baryte." The IMA originally referenced this mineral as "Barite," but then changed its spelling to "Baryte" many years later.
Which is the correct spelling baryte or barite?
- The name baryte is derived from the Ancient Greek: βαρύς, romanized: barús, 'heavy'. The American spelling is barite. The International Mineralogical Association initially adopted "barite" as the official spelling, but recommended adopting the older "baryte" spelling later.
Which is the correct spelling fluorapatite or fluorophosphate?
- Fluorescent and phosphorescent. Fluorapatite, often with the alternate spelling of fluoroapatite, is a phosphate mineral with the formula Ca 5 (PO 4) 3 F (calcium fluorophosphate). Fluorapatite is a hard crystalline solid.
Which is the correct spelling fluoroapatite or fluorapatite?
- Fluorapatite, often with the alternate spelling of fluoroapatite, is a phosphate mineral with the formula Ca5(PO4)3F (calcium fluorophosphate). Fluorapatite is a hard crystalline solid.
Which is the correct spelling jewellery or gold?
- For the noun referring to articles, especially of gold, silver, or precious stones, used for personal adornment, jewelry is the preferred spelling in American English. Jewellery is preferred in varieties of English from outside North America.
Which is the correct spelling phenacite or phenakite?
- Although the spelling phenacite has been used in the past, the approved spelling is phenakite. Phenakite Group. Visit gemdat.org for gemological information about Phenakite.
Which is the correct term for hardstone carving?
- Hardstone carving is sometimes referred to by the Italian term pietre dure; however, pietra dura (with an "a") is the common term used for stone inlay work, which causes some confusion.