Which jewel do you pick in the diamond mine on nabooti island?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which jewel do you pick in the diamond mine on nabooti island?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which jewel do you pick in the diamond mine on nabooti island?» often ask the following questions:
👉 Where is the diamond mine in nabooti island?
It is at the bottom of the map where it says Diamond Mines.
- Where is the white jewel on nabooti island?
- Which diamond has the inscription in nabooti island?
- Which jewl is the nabooti jewel in diamond mines in poptropica?
👉 Where is the diamond mine on nabooti island?
The Diamond Mines are at the bottom of the map, in South Africa.when you get the map go to the bottom right corner then go left.
- How do you find the inscripted jewel on nabooti island?
- How do you find the white jewel on nabooti island?
- Why can't you click on the white jewel on nabooti island?
👉 How do get the jewel out of the rocks in the diamond mine on nabooti island?
Use the jeweler's loupe (a magnifying glass) that is at the lower right. By examining the diamonds, you can see the triangular inscription on the White Jewel. (it is the third one from bottom left)
- How do you get the diamond on nabooti island?
- How do you get the diamond out on nabooti island?
- Where is the diamond on the safari on nabooti island?
1 other answer
At the end of the Diamond Mine, you have to pick the White Nabooti Jewel from a pile of diamonds. Use the small loupe (magnifier) at the bottom left to look at all of the diamonds. Only one, near the lower left, has the triangular Nabooti symbol on it.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Which jewel do you pick in the diamond mine on nabooti island?» so you can surely find the answer!
Which diamond is the real nabooti diamond in the cave?
The one with the symbol of a uncompleted triangle on it. it will tell u which one when u find it. You need the magnifying glass to look for the right diamonds.
What do you do when you get on the platform at the diamond mine on nabooti island?
At the end of the mine, you choose the White Jewel from the pile of diamonds. Use the small magnifying loupe at the lower right, and you will find that one diamond (the Nabooti jewel) has a triangular mark or inscription on it. You can then pick it up. (for the full solution, see the related question)
What diamond is the right one for nabooti island from poptropica?
the one with the inscription on it.
What is the tiny inscription on the diamond on nabooti island?
The inscription is on the White Jewel, which is among a group of diamonds in the Diamond Mine. It is a tiny letter "O" in the ancient hieroglyphics, which looks like a triangle with an angled "L". Use the magnifying glass to find it, and it should be the 3rd diamond from bottom left. Click on the "take" button.
Where is the ring on nabooti island?
The ring is atop the Sphinx at Giza. Putting the Moonstone in the ring will open the tomb. (see related question)
Do i need a diamond pick to mine obsidian?
Do you need a diamond pickaxe to mine obsidian in Minecraft? To mine Obsidian, a Diamond Pickaxe must be used, and it takes 9.375 seconds to mine, or quicker if the Pickaxe is enchanted with any level of Efficiency. It takes 250 seconds to mine by hand, and 50 seconds to mine with any pickaxe under Diamond; though neither will yield a block.
Is a diamond a jewel?
Diamonds. Is a diamond a jewel? Wiki User. ∙ 2013-07-11 13:45:38. See Answer. Best Answer. Copy. Yes, it is also a gem. Wiki User. ∙ 2013-07-11 13:45:38. This answer is:
How many blocks of obsidian can a diamond pick mine?
Specifically, a diamond pickaxe can break one-thousand five-hundred sixty-two (1562) blocks.
Where is the diamond and how do you get it out on nabooti island?
The White Jewel of Nabooti is on the Diamond Mine. Once you have located the pile of diamonds, use the magnifier loupe (bottom right side) to examine the diamonds. The White Jewel has a triangular inscription on it. Pick it up. (It should be the third diamond from the bottom left side.) (see related question)
Which gem is the nabooti gem?
There is a sign find the complete gem just look very closely with the thing on the side and you will find it.
Minecraft: lesson 1: which pickaxe can mine diamond?
Minecraft: lesson 1: Which Pickaxe can mine Diamond??? - YouTube.
Which is the largest diamond mine in botswana?
- Botswana Damtshaa diamond mine Jwaneng diamond mine Letlhakane diamond mine Orapa diamond mine Karowe diamond mine Lerala diamond mine
Which is the largest diamond mine in lesotho?
- Storm Mountain Diamonds (Pty) Ltd ('SMD') operates a kimberlite diamond mine at Kao, Lesotho. The kimberlite pipe is the largest in Lesotho and the fourth largest in Southern Africa. SMD is jointly owned by Namakwa Diamonds Limited and the Lesotho Government.
Which is the largest diamond mine in russia?
- The Udachnaya pipe discovered in 1955 is the largest diamond deposit in Russia. Udachny, which is one of the deepest open pit mines in the world, produced 10Mct of diamonds a year until 2011.
Oily/hazy/milky diamond - jewel or rock?
The three fundamental grades of fluorescent diamonds are milky, hazy and oily used to differentiate or rate different types of fluorescence in a diamond. The three textures are used to describe the rate of derogatory effect on the rock owing to fluorescence.
What goes in the ring at giza on nabooti island?
The Moonstone goes in the ring. It is in Vince's bag. Before going to Giza, get the cell phone from the mountains of the Moon. When you meet Vince at Giza, use the cell phone to call him at 555-6789, the number on his shovel. When he leaves, the diggers run off, and you can get the Moonstone from his bag.
What order do the jewels go in on nabooti island?
The jewels go back into the Nabooti Totem at the Museum.From the top the order is :PurpleGreenRedWhiteBlue(the Yellow and Orange are there already)From the top to bottom, it is purple green red ...
Diamond mine miners haven?
This giant diamond mine proves that." This reborn tier mine can be used with a cell furnace for some quick cash early game. Can be obtained at life 0, rarity 15, $700 million ore value. To evolve this item into a Massive
Does pennsylvania mine diamond?
The US state of Pennsylvania is not known for its diamond mines.
Which is the largest diamond mine in the world?
- 1 Damtshaa diamond mine. 2 Jwaneng diamond mine. 3 Letlhakane diamond mine. 4 Orapa diamond mine. 5 Karowe diamond mine. 6 Lerala diamond mine.
Which is the richest diamond mine in the world?
- Botswana’s Jwaneng mine is often referred to as “the richest diamond mine in the world.” The mine has been producing about 10 million carats of high-quality diamonds per year. The mine is owned by a company named Debswana, a joint venture company between De Beers and the government of Botswana - hence the name “Debswana.”
Is vanderbilt jewel diamond ring dated 1960 expensive?
Any true Vanderbilt jewel diamond ring dated 1960 would be considered relatively expensive. The best place to find this ring would be at an auction house.
How do you get the white gem on poptropica nabooti island?
how do you get the white gem on poptropica nabooti diamond mines